Diverse Space and Flexible Staff Means "We Can Do That"
As one of the premier Midwest meeting centers for Chicago IL conferences and conventions, Pheasant Run Resort offers the most diverse meeting space in the area. Featuring over 100,000 square feet of the right kind of space — designed to fit virtually any need. With a unique variety of room sizes, styles and features, along with extensive outdoor venues, our beautiful 250-acre campus can accommodate almost any group's needs — from corporations, associations, and SMERF organizations, to catering, collectibles, hobbies and tradeshows.
Conveniently located in the beautiful Fox River Valley, less than an hour from Chicago, Pheasant Run Resort is easily accessible from both Chicago O'Hare International and Midway Airports. This ideal location, along with our comprehensive meeting facilities, state-of-the-art technology, outstanding guest accommodations, and unlimited recreational opportunities, all make our Chicago convention center the perfect destination to host your next event. And our professional staff of friendly, knowledgeable event coordinators will help you plan it all with ease — providing a superior level of service and offering ultimate flexibility to customize your event unlike anywhere else.
Whether it's a weekend retreat for 20, or a weeklong tradeshow for 4,000, when you bring your group to our meetings resort, you can relax knowing that your personal Convention Services Manager is there to ensure that every last detail is taken care of. For this reason, and many more, our Illinois meeting center is recognized year after year with such awards as the prestigious Gold Key Award for Excellence from Meetings and Conventions Magazine.
To learn more about what our Chicago meeting resort can do for your particular group and needs, click here.
Our Chicago Meeting Facilities Overview:
- Diverse indoor and outdoor venues that offer the right kind of space to accommodate groups of all sizes and needs
- 39 meeting rooms offering more than 100,000 square feet of functional space
- 320-seat tiered auditorium
- Four distinct ballrooms
- 38,000 square foot Midwest Exposition Center offers a continuous, column-free space to host up to 10,000 people, and includes both a front lobby and a registration desk
- State-of-the-art Midwest expo center easily accommodates staging, electrical and decorating needs plus loading-dock access
- All of our Chicago resort's meeting rooms are fully-equipped with high-tech features such as high-speed Internet and advanced presentation systems
- On-site audiovisual and full-service business centers available to help you make your meeting a success
- Complimentary parking for over 3,000
- Outstanding recreational facilities
- Award-winning catering services and Chicago banquet rooms customized to your needs
- Variety of deluxe accommodations, featuring 473 guestrooms
- Adjacent to a Hilton property which offers 125 deluxe rooms for additional accommodations
For complete specs on all the Chicago IL meetings space at Pheasant Run Resort, click here to see a full capacity chart.
"Thank you so much for another outstanding event at Pheasant Run Resort. All of us at Kennedy Productions feel thankful for your support and expertise that helps our events to run so smoothly. We feel lucky to work with such a talented and dedicated team and look forward to another great show together in February."
- Laura McNamara, Joanne Kennedy and Team
Kennedy Productions, Inc.
“The staff is very friendly and accommodating.” I heard this type of comment concerning the staff on more than one occasion in different areas of the resort; the café, Jambalaya, and of the staff who catered our breakfast, lunch and dinner.“The Pheasant Run Resort has character.” The participants love Bourbon Street, the Atrium, the New Orleans ballroom and the resort in general. It was not the Westin and that was good.
As I shared with you prior to the conference I had concerns about the resort being dated and in need of some investment. Despite my concerns I chose to hold the conference at Pheasant Run because of the people who worked there. I was impressed during my initial visit with Karen Horn that everyone and I mean everyone who worked there took the initiative to say HI to you or you greeted them. I visited the resort unannounced twice before signing the contract to see if that day was a dog and pony show and to my pleasant surprise your staff never once failed to make my visit pleasant and satisfying. Kudos to your staff. I would recommend Pheasant Run to anyone at McDonald’s who is looking for a place to hold a conference, a meeting or simply a place to get away."
- David Bryan
US Operations - Restaurant Technology
McDonald's USA, LLC